We are going to start sharing some of our favorite go-to recipes for our products! If you would like to share yours please email us at TheLobsterMobsters@Gmail.com
Parmesan Butter Grilled/Smoked Lobster Tails
- Atlantic Lobster Tails
- 1/4 tbsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tbsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 2 tbsp Canola Oil
- ⅛ cup Butter
- 1 tbsp Chopped Parsley
- 1 tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Lemon juiced
- Using scissors, cut down the middle of the top of the lobster shell all the way down to the end of tail. Try to avoid cutting the meat. Once fully cut, use your fingers and a spoon to go underneath the top of the shell to separate the meat from the shell. Carefully lift the meat up and out from the shell. Lay the meat on top of the shell. Using a knife, make shallow slits lengthwise down the meat. Repeat this for all the lobster tails.
- In a food safe bowl, mix together the kosher salt, black pepper, paprika, garlic powder, cumin and oil. Make into a thin paste. Using a brush, lather the lobster with the seasoning.
- Preheat your grill or smoker to a medium-high temperature of 375F.
- Once the grill/smoker is ready, add the lobster tails and cook indirectly for 20-30 minutes. The lobster tails are done when they turn from translucent to completely white (or the internal temperature is 140F or above).
- Melt your butter in the skillet then slowly integrate the parsley, parmesan cheese, garlic cloves, red pepper flakes and lemon juice. Mix together thoroughly and start basting the lobster tails when they are about halfway cooked. Glaze the outside of the lobster tails before they come off the grill/smoker. Save some butter for dipping at the end!
- When the lobster tails are done, pull them off and let rest for 2 minutes. Pour the leftover butter sauce into a dipping bowl. Serve and enjoy!
– Dip thawed Shrimp in egg wash (2 – 3 beaten eggs in a bowl)
Thai Sweet Red Chili Sauce is always a wicked go to as well!
Snow Crab Pasta
Boil your pasta
In a pan, put half a stick of garlic butter, 1 cup of 35% cream and 1/2 cup of roasted peppers chopped.
Stir for 1 minute then add crab meat and the pasta.
(Submitted by Vendette Marie-Claude)