We currently have 3 open positions. 2 based out of Edmonton and 1 based out of Brooks.
Indeed Job Postings:
capo (noun) · capos (plural noun)
- the head of a branch or syndicate (region), informally referred to as “captain”, especially of the Mafia or Mob, or a branch of one.
- is a rank used in the Mob for a “made member” of an organized family who heads a “crew” of soldiers and has major social status and influence in the organization.
- a Regional Sales Representative of the Lobster Mobsters Inc.
Synonyms: Capitano, Caporegime, Capodecina, Captain, Chief, Top Dog, Head, Customer Service Representative, Very Personable Salesperson, and Hitman(person)
Full-time CAPO Positions Available in Edmonton & Brooks, Alberta
We are hiring for full-time mobile Regional Sales Representative positions with travel throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba & British Columbia. Please note these positions include being on the road for extended periods of time. This is primarily a customer relations and sales position however the successful candidate must be an experienced driver (comfortable handling truck and/or trailer units).
Work Duties Include:
- Positive and assertive sales representative of The Lobster Mobsters Inc
- Travel with truck and/or trailer units to towns & cities throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba & BC… distributing and selling Quality fresh & frozen seafood.
- Weekly airport cargo pickups and inline transport loading (some heavy lifting required)
- Stocking truck/trailers and freezers for 5-day sales trips
- Following federal and provincial food safety protocols
- Following federal & provincial DOT regulations and keeping active logbook
- Following/documenting daily, weekly, monthly cleaning/maintenance schedules
- Adhering to federal and provincial health protocols and regulations i.e. Covid19
- Regular care and maintenance of equipment
- Must be friendly, helpful and provide excellent customer service to a diversity of customers
- People Persons need only apply!!
- Must be willing to be away from home for long periods of time (4-5-day sales trips/shifts)
- Must be flexible and able to work long hours (12+hours on travel days)
- Must be organized and pay high attention to workplace cleanliness
- A knowledge of seafood preparation is an asset (or ability to learn quickly) Sink or Swim!!
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean abstract. Experience hauling, parking, hooking up/unhooking truck/trailer units a necessary asset
- Experience with logbooks and following DOT regulations an asset
- Must be trustworthy, responsible and able to work unsupervised
- Experience working with food preparation and food safety courses an asset
Qualified & interested candidates please email resume to TheLobsterMobsters@gmail.com
Thanks in advance to all those that apply…… but only qualified applicants will be contacted.