Full-time & Part-time Mobile Sales Positions Available in both Edmonton & Brooks
We are hiring for full-time & part-time mobile sales positions with travel throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan & British Columbia. Please note this position includes being on the road for extended periods of time. This is primarily a sales position, the successful candidate must be an experienced driver comfortable hauling a trailer.
Work Duties Include:
- Travel with pick-up truck and food trailer to towns & cities throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan & BC selling fresh, frozen & ready to eat seafood.
- Weekly airport pickups (heavy lifting required)
- Stocking food trailers and freezers
- Following federal & provincial DOT regulations and keeping active logbook
- Following/documenting daily, weekly, monthly cleaning/maintenance schedules
- Regular care and maintenance of equipment
- Must be willing to be away from home for long periods of time
- Must be flexible and able to work long hours (over 12 hours some days)
- Must be organized and have high attention to cleanliness
- Must be friendly and provide excellent customer service
- A knowledge of seafood an asset or ability to learn quickly
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean abstract. Experience hauling, parking, hooking up/unhooking a trailer an asset
- Experience with logbooks and following DOT regulations an asset
- Must be trustworthy, responsible and able to work unsupervised
- Experience working with food and food safe courses an asset
Qualified & interested candidates please email resume to email@example.com or apply at the following links: [indeed-jobs]
Thanks in advance to all those that apply but only qualified applicants will be contacted.