Full-time & Part-time Mobile Sales Positions Available in both Edmonton & Brooks
We are hiring for full-time & part-time mobile sales positions with travel throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan & British Columbia. Please note this position includes being on the road for extended periods of time. This is primarily a sales position, the successful candidate must be an experienced driver comfortable hauling a trailer.
Work Duties Include:
- Travel with pick-up truck and food trailer to towns & cities throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan & BC selling fresh, frozen & ready to eat seafood.
- Weekly airport pickups (heavy lifting required)
- Stocking food trailers and freezers
- Following federal & provincial DOT regulations and keeping active logbook
- Following/documenting daily, weekly, monthly cleaning/maintenance schedules
- Regular care and maintenance of equipment
- Must be willing to be away from home for long periods of time
- Must be flexible and able to work long hours (over 12 hours some days)
- Must be organized and have high attention to cleanliness
- Must be friendly and provide excellent customer service
- A knowledge of seafood an asset or ability to learn quickly
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean abstract. Experience hauling, parking, hooking up/unhooking a trailer an asset
- Experience with logbooks and following DOT regulations an asset
- Must be trustworthy, responsible and able to work unsupervised
- Experience working with food and food safe courses an asset
Qualified & interested candidates please email resume to email@example.com or apply at the following links: We do not have any job openings at the moment. Please come back again later.
We do not have any job openings at the moment. Please come back again later.
Thanks in advance to all those that apply but only qualified applicants will be contacted.